Friday, December 7, 2007

Baby Bumps

Here is a pic taken at Amanda's baby shower - almost a month ago! From left to right, Katie, Amanda, and me! At this picture, our due dates were 6 weeks apart from each other, 12/17, 1/30, 3/13, respectively. However, that's not how they are going to come out... at least I don't think so! Julie emailed me today and it sounds like Amanda's little sweet pea is breech. Hopefully the baby will turn on its own and Amanda won't have to endure the pain of a c-section.
I am 26 weeks along today, baby Girl is doing well *note that we are no longer calling her Abbie, as I changed my mind about it after I heard people saying it... and then my brother told me that it sounds like a name for a dog... no offense to anyone named Abbie out there who may be reading this* her heart-rate was 150bpm, and she is still extremely active. I don't know how I am going to make it another 3 months!!!!
Rob has been in Alpena for the past couple of weeks. Sounds like he is finally coming home on Saturday night. I can't wait for him to be here, especially since we are waiting for him to come home so that we can have Fettuccine Alfredo for dinner *wink*... I really can't wait to snuggle up to his furry little face and give him the biggest hug ever. It's been rough without him around - he left his car here and every time we pull into the driveway, Isaac asks with lots of excitement, "Is my dad home?!" When I tell him "no", he gets very upset. He might just miss him more than I do! I have been staying busy here at Granny's. We have moved most of the stuff here that we will be using, so I have been organizing all of it... myself. When I am not organizing stuff and cleaning up after Isaac, I have been working on Christmas gifts - I should have started this months ago!!!
Hope everyone is doing well and when I get my charger for the camera, I will post more pictures of the ever-growing belly. Seriously, it feels enormous! I am measuring about 38.5 inches, but I am only 2 pounds short of what I weighed when I gave birth to Isaac. Luckily, Aaron gave Rob The Abs Diet book for his birthday - I know what I will be doing in April!

1 comments:

John and Sherry said...

All three of you look adorable! I am looking forward to seeing you, Isaac, and my Grizzly Adams son... Love,
Mom

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life