Monday, August 25, 2008

The Miss

Just thought that I would post a little update on Irelynn:
She just moved up to Isaac's room, which we are loving!!!  We finally have a room to ourselves :o)  And we plan on keeping it that way - wink wink!
She has been sitting up on her own now for a couple of weeks, loves chewing on her toes when I am changing her diaper.  She has a terrible cough - she is such a little faker.  She loves to talk: bla bla bla bla!  Isaac is her favorite entertainment.  She has no desire to eat solid foods - fruits are too tangy and rice cereal is just disgusting!  She loves to hold her sippy cup and make a huge mess by taking a drink of whatever is in it and then spitting it out all over the place!
No teeth yet, but she is chomping on everything she can get a hold of.  She is even starting to throw temper tantrums when we don't let her have things that she shouldn't be playing with: necklaces, phones, remotes, etc.
She is such a great baby and makes us smile (even when she is crabby)
More pics and an update on the rest of us another time - Irelynn is refusing to go to bed, so I am wasting time until she is ready!

2 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Good to have a little update. She is certainly a cutie!! =) Hope the rest of you are doing well!!

John and Sherry said...

Oh my goodness, does she look like her dad in that picture or what? I love that serious look, it makes me wonder what she is thinking??? Can't wait to see her and Isaac this weekend!
Love,
Grandma

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life