Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Out with the old

This marks the beginning of many renovations that will be taking place at the Gulliver household. It only seemed fitting to start with the front door.




Then I moved on to the bathroom. We will be taking it one step at a time...



My helpers! Isaac has been the best helper EVER! Although, he said it was kinda like being a slave. I told him that slaves didn't offer to help or get paid. It turns out he offered and is getting paid $50,000 (don't tell his dad)!

The big IKEA trip is planned for Saturday... after much assembly, f-bombs and pictures, I will post updates!

2 comments:

John and Sherry said...

Love the new storm door. I am ready for our Ikea trip and am excited to see the furniture you picked out!

John and Sherry said...

Waiting for the new furniture pictures!

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life