Monday, November 16, 2009

Her Baby Boy is Turning 30!

It's hard to believe that 30 years ago he was expelled from his mother's womb. She (with the help of his dad) produced an AMAZING MAN! Thank you so much for creating him and shaping him to be the man that he is today (I am still working out the kinks-lol)! He truly is a blessing to all of us and we love him dearly!
I can't go into any more details, otherwise I will need a big box of tissues!
Here's to the Best Birthday ever - and to the next 30 years!!!!!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Happy 30th Birthday Rob. You are a wonderful addition to our family. We love you!!!

John and Sherry said...

He was my tiny peanut 30 years ago and he has grown into a wonderful man. He still brings me joy with every smile on his face. I'm so proud of Rob and you and your beautiful family.

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life