Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh the things that need to be done!

Instead of doing the things that need to be done, I am blogging about them instead. Call it the modern day list!
  • Clean the house for company
  • Put a grocery list together for the company that's coming
  • Organize my weekend
  • Laundry (check)
But instead, this is what I am getting done:
  • playing Bejeweled on Facebook
  • reading MckMama's blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net
  • wishing that I actually have a chance at winning the prize that she is giving away
  • blogging
This is what I have gotten done so far (today):
  • sent out all 70-ish Christmas Cards
  • cleaned the bathroom
  • fed Irelynn breakfast and lunch
  • changed 3 diapers
  • fed Isaac breakfast
  • made Isaac's lunch
  • sent Isaac to school
  • put dishes away
  • loaded the dishwasher
  • 3 loads of laundry
  • dusted the living room
Well, when I put it like that, I didn't too bad today... but off I go to accomplish the rest :o)

0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life