Monday, August 6, 2007

Joe is home!!

Joe finally came home on Thursday morning. We had a wonderful family dinner on Thursday night and a fun party with friends on Friday night. Sara (Joe's fiance) is a wonderful girl - she mentioned how much she likes Michigan (versus North Dakota), so we are really hoping that they decide to live around here!!! Joe and Jon should be on their way back from North Dakota right now, as they had to drive Sara home to be fitting for a bridesmaid dress for her sister's wedding. Jon tagged along because Sara is a TWIN!! She claims that her sister Susan is the "annoying one" and she also has brown eyes. Wouldn't that just be too funny if Susan and Jon hit it off?!?! I forgot my camera both days that I was there, so I will have to wait until I get the pics from my mom in order to post them! Until then, here's a pic of Jon and Joe together!

1 comments:

Gloria said...

Hey There, Jon, Joe, Looking good, You will both be a good catch for some lucky gal. Well, looks like Joe already made a catch, Your turn Jon.

Don't worry, Be happy,
Love Aunt Gloria

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life