Tuesday, July 31, 2007

House-hunting

This past weekend we met with Realtor Joe and found a house that we really like. It's on Richmond and has a cute little backyard. The best part is that it is across the street from the park, which is a guarantee to always have a well-kept yard to view from our living room window. We met a neighbor and she has lived there for 52 years! She said that the neighbors are quiet but the street is noisy (you can't win them all)!! We are hoping to make an offer on it this week - we can't wait to get out of this apartment!!!!



Isaac spent the weekend with Gram Gram - Rob and I enjoyed our weekend immensely! We basked in the luxury of Aunt Jenny's house while they were at a convention in Ohio. It was so nice and quiet! On Saturday Rob had a concert in Fountain and then we drove to Whitehall to spend the night at Gram Gram's house. She made us french toast and bacon on the grill - mmmmm delicious. We eventually made our way home and I took a nap while the boys went to the grocery store.



As for belly news, I have grown another inch. I purchased a Belly Band so that I can continue wearing my shorts/capris, unbuttoned! With the belly band I can continue to wear my "non-pregnant" shirts and I still have enough coverage in the mid-section. I haven't had any morning sickness yet, only a little nausea and fatigue, but nothing to complain about yet! We are keeping our fingers crossed that I don't measure bigger than normal at our appointment next Friday. We don't know what we would do if we had twins?! Probably buy twice as much stuff - ha ha!!

Thought I would add a belly-pic - Isaac took the picture and then made me take a picture of his belly, too! I think he is winning!

Does it look like a Benjamin or a Genevieve??

Oh yeah - I almost forgot!!! Joe will be home tomorrow with his fiance, Sara!!!! We can't wait to see them and will add pics as soon as we can!

3 comments:

John and Sherry said...

Well Stephanie your cute little belly is tiny compared to mine...but it's adorable anyway! So is yours Isaac......Grandpa John and I can't wait to see you next week. We are going to Minnesota tomorrow so will you say hello to Uncle Joe for me? Thanks, we miss you and love you....and your mommy and daddy!
Love,
Grandma Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://xaqeramori.freehostyou.com/otufahut.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life