Saturday, May 3, 2008

Smiley Girl

Hello everbody! She always has her tongue sticking out!
Scrunchy face!
Pick me, pick me!
Irelynn has been so much fun lately - she is always smiling and getting soooo excited about everything! She has been going to bed at midnight and will sleep until 6pm and then again until 9 or 10! I am not nearly as exhausted as I have been :o) She is eating every 3-4 hours now, which is really nice, too! She is still wearing her newborn jammies and 0-3 mo. clothing. I tried to put her in 3-6 mo. yesterday (I was getting bored with all of her clothing options), but she was swimming in it! All I wished for this time was a petite little girl & can't believe it came true... I think I just might be the luckiest mom in the world!

1 comments:

John and Sherry said...

These pictures made my day! The one with her tongue sticking out really looks like Rob, wow. She really is RJ (Rob Junior). Isaac looks so sweet feeding her, what a great big brother!!! I can't wait to see both of them.........oh, and you and Rob also.
Love,
mom/grandma

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life