Friday, November 21, 2008

Birthday party and Nana's

On Tuesday, we celebrated Rob's birthday at my mom & dad's house. She made cannelloni and I made tiramisu! My dad was sweet enough to buy Rob drinks of his choice, although we all drink his beer (he had to drive home anyways)! We had such a great time - we really appreciate all that they do for us! We can honestly say that we are all spoiled rotten by them... although I am pretty sure that she loves my the most - ha ha ha! For those of you who don't know, it's been a long-running tradition in our house for Isaac to tell Nana that he loves her the most. Supposedly he loves us both the most, but I know he is just saying it to pacify me! He does make sure to tell me that he loves me to 'infinity and beyond' and back. I can just hear the competition now when Irelynn can start talking... but we do have a trick up our sleeves! It helps that we had a girl the second time around! I need to be done now - we are going to Lansing to meet John and Sherry to eat and watch the lighting of the Christmas tree at the Capitol! I am so freaking excited about it... what great memories! We will then head to their house for the rest of the weekend! We are going out to brunch Saturday morning and then John is making Chicken & Dumplings for dinner Saturday night! They spoil us, too! We are so lucky to have such a great family! Oh, did I mention that Granny decorated and made the best Fried Chicken ever on Wednesday for Rob's birthday - I hope he is enjoying his birthday 'week' - it has been a blast!

Here are a few pictures... and all I have to say is "thank goodness for digital cameras"
After a few attempts, we finally got a good one!
I can't believe she closed here eyes... what are the chances?!
This one is my favorite!
Oh and I decided to sneak this one in... it wasn't from the party, but I didn't want to do a separate post... Isaac was watching Imagination Movers and requested that his sister watch along! I plopped her in the chair beside him and they stayed there until it was over!

0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life