Friday, November 21, 2008

Irelynn and Isaac

Last week, Rob brought Isaac's snow boots home from the storage unit and he was so excited to make sure that they still fit - once they did, he grabbed his coat and ran outside! Miss Irelynn loved watching him play outside (someday they will both be out there... eek)! The slider door in her most favorite place to stand, whether it's day or night. She might be just as outdoorsy as her dad - which is good because Isaac and I are not so much! It's amazing to watch her stand on her own... she can even go from standing to sitting without falling over! It seems like all she wants to do is learn how to stand and walk. We are going to develop a hunch in our backs from walking around with her so much - ha ha! She is also playing pat-a-cake, itsy-bitsy, will do 'so big' on command, she is working on her second tooth... oh it's overwhelming to think about! This past weekend, our cousins Chay and Hannah (who is 10) spent the night and Hannah stayed in the kids' room. I had gone to check on the kids and couldn't help but to stare in amazement to think that someday my baby girl will be that big! I imagine it will be easier in some ways and harder in others! Hannah and I had a lot of fun making birthday cards for her parents, making a piece of yarn cake and looking through her beads! She is going to make me a bracelet, which I am so excited about! Chay is an amazing kid, too. He was looking online at some winter hats that he liked and Granny was teasing him about knitting it for him, and I piped up and said that I could make it for him. He went to Michaels the next day with his mom and bought the yarn! I will be working on it this weekend :o) A lot of people say that Isaac reminds them of Chay when he was that age...
Alright, before I get too sappy, I am going to sign off and add more pictures in a new post!!

Look at the big girl standing all by herself!
Look at that tongue!
Sweet kisses
I was shocked that I captured this moment


0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life