Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The gDiaper... round 2

Finally after many months of paying way too much for Pampers, we decided to drop a load of money all at once on the gDiaper... again! I am inspired by the gDiaper. I love that they are versatile and eco-friendly, cute and trim, user-friendly and cost-efficient! We are using cloth diapers for catching the pee and poo instead of the flushables they were designed for. I have painstakingly sewed all of our pre-folds into an adorable contour shape so that they will be less bulky between the legs. Miss Irelynn may be petite, but she definitely has some thighs! So, every little bit helps. I don't think that I took a picture of her modeling them before, but I did get one last night... barely!

0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life