Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby!

March 11, 2008
1 Month
2 Months
3 Months4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months
Oh, little miss! I can't believe it has been a year since you have been in our lives. We couldn't ask for a sweeter, stinkier little girl! We have learned a lot about life this year - thanks to you ;o) Every day is a new adventure, that's for sure. One thing that hasn't changed about you as you have gotten older is your independence! However, you still love to be a baby! You are wild-natured... you love to be tossed in the air, get your hands dirty, jump in your bed, climb stairs. You are learning to be affectionate. Sorry kid, you were born to the wrong mom if you don't like to be smothered with hugs and kisses. You will finally cuddle a tiny bit, which brings immense joy to me! You are always making us laugh... you make some pretty funny faces and your tongue is always sticking out, the way you wave your hands like a conductor, your impromptu dancing during American Idol. You are so playful... legos and anything that Isaac has possession of, everything musical (especially wooden spoons and metal bowls). You are so intensely aware of everything that is going around in your world. Every day when you see the bottle of hand sanitizer that I knocked over 2 weeks ago, you point and say 'uh oh'! You love to eat... everything on our plates, not so much yours!
There are so many things that I could go on and on and on about. You have united our family in more ways than one and we thank our lucky stars for that! Our wish for your birthday is that your life is healthy, happy and long. Mommy, Daddy and Sir Isaac love you so much!!!!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl!

1 comments:

John and Sherry said...

Oh.....the tears are filling up my eyes. Our sweet little miss, I love and miss her so much. If you have time tonight please Skype us. If not, I'll see her ( and you all) on Friday. Our precious little girl is all the things you said and so much more. I would love to say she looks just like her dad (which she does somewhat) but she is a wonderful mixture of both of you and also of her own self. I am looking forward to so many years of loving and spending time with her!!! With all the love my heart can hold....Grandma

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life