Saturday, March 7, 2009

We're half Mexican



Here are a couple pictures of Irelynn and Isaac from yesterday. Irelynn wanted to wear the dress that Grandma Sherry brought back from Mexico for her. And since we were in the spirit of Mexico, we decided to go to Downtown Trini's for dinner. Isaac ate 4 tortillas and almost the whole basket of chips with salsa. Salsa?! This kid doesn't eat tomatoes and onions... either does his Uncle Joe, but put a bowl of salsa in front of him and he will eat it in one sitting! Some days I think that I gave birth to my brothers - but both of them in the same body! Anyway, here's how the conversation went about eating the salsa:

Me: Hey Isaac, how's that salsa?
Isaac: Pretty good.
Me: What is it made of?
Isaac: I don't know, you tell me.
Me: You look at it and tell me!
Isaac: It looks like tomatoes and onions.
Me: But I thought you didn't like tomatoes and onions.
Isaac: I don't, this is salsa. I am half Mexican, you know.

1 comments:

John and Sherry said...

Oh....my little chiquita and nieto. You both look so sweet, can't wait to see you. Love, Abuela

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life