Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ZBB


My husband surprised me with Zac Brown Band concert tickets last week and we had a blast last night! We listened to some bagpipes, the Union Guns who were pretty good, Ty Stone who couldn't have sucked any more. Rob said it was like watching a Fat Camp Talent Show. Seriously?! I don't know what hurt worse... my ears or eyes. My apologies to any fans if there are any. And then Zac Brown came on and they were amazing. Actually, I kept saying, "awesome!" During the opening acts, Kid Rock made his debut on the sidelines to watch the show. After ZBB was done, everyone chanted 'Kid Rock' and he sauntered up on stage and greeted all of us with the bird. Classy. He serenaded us with a Kid-Rock-Style-Love-Song that was indescribable. But, then ZBB started playing Sweet Home Alabama and we sang along to that and All Summer Long. ZBB ended the show with The Devil Went Down to Georgia. I am amazed at how musically talented they are. Good times... good times. Oh, do you like our matching shirts?! We are that couple...

1 comments:

Gloria said...

Oh yes, do love the shirts, glad you enjoyed ZBB

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life