Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Beautiful

I was able to talk to Joe yesterday and he informed me that he was able to choose from several bases that he will be stationed in after his 8 weeks in AIT. He choose a base in Kentucky, Washington, Colorado, Hawaii, Alaska, and Germany. Hooray - we are hoping that this means his trip to Iraq is postponed?! He does have a computer in his barracks, but he is unsure as to how often he will have access to it. When he is assigned and stationed in his "unit" he will have his laptop so that he can keep in contact with everyone (then he can start his own blog and give you all a different perspective that what I can!!!) As soon as I verify his address, I will post it here - Joe loves to receive mail!

1 comments:

dcm said...

I want him to go to Ft Carson here in Colorado Springs!!! Than any visits would be "two for one!"

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life