Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I don't know but I've been told....

Isaac's turning three years old!
Isaac's third birthday party was amazing - we had beautiful weather and a wonderful time with our family and friends. We had an Army themed party, complete with tins to eat out of (see below for a prime example of how to eat army style). Curious George made a surprise appearance and the kids had a blast with him - he entertained them with squirt-gun fights, a baseball lesson, and wrestling!!
Pre-party presents from Uncle Jon
The Cake - great job GramGram
Look who's here!!
Monkeying around with George
Isaac and Jackson playing with Army guys
Uncle Pat eating dinner "chow-style"


1 comments:

John and Sherry said...

Hi Isaac,

Grandpa John and I miss you very much. I hope you are having fun. We will see you next Saturday over at Granny's.
Love you,
Grandma Sherry

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life