Monday, September 10, 2007

Camping at PJ Hoffmaster

Our home away from home!

The next few pictures are from Friday afternoon - it was unbelievably windy! The waves were 5-10 feet and there was some crazy guy trying to enjoy the surf?! It felt like we were in a sandstorm, so our trip was short-lived...


On Saturday, the weather was much more enjoyable. However, the biting flies put a damper on our day... If it's not one thing, it's another?! I was able to take a few awesome photos of my boys, though!!




The Sportsmen for Youth club was at PJ Hoffmaster State Park on Saturday and we decided to venture over there to see what kind of fun was to be had...


Isaac scaling the "rock wall" like Spiderman




Petting some stuffed animals - I chose to stay out of this exhibit and observe from a distance while the boys enjoyed the animals. Isaac did jump a few times...

Practicing to be a firefighter - wow!Shooting a real gun - they shot 2/4 targets!

3 comments:

John and Sherry said...

Isaac - guess what? I found your pink power ranger! It was on the play kitchen in the basement. I'll bring it on Sunday to Kylie's birthday party.
Love,
Grandma Sherry

John and Sherry said...

I love the pictures........I'm glad you had a good time.
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=time boss pro 2.3.7.1 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life