Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Beautiful Fall Day

We took a trip to Howard Christensen Nature Center today - it was beautiful and you should see all of the leaves we collected! Unfortunately, we didn't see much wildlife... a few birds and a couple of chipmunks! I was able to capture a few great pictures before the batteries died...

Fall Leaves Fall! We actually got a book from the library called: Fall Leaves Fall! It was our inspiration during our mile-long hike!

Miss Irelynn was nice and comfy in her Kelty Backpack



Isaac & his leaves
Isaac's photo of us
Isaac got his hair cut today by Scary Sherry, whose real name is Karrie...
This is how his hair makes him feel!

Pictures like this are priceless!

Rob wants to send this one to Kelty so he can get paid for advertising!

We attached the tripod to the tree, but it was up too high for me to see... okay everybody... smile, but don't blink!
Another Isaac photo
We tired her out!

3 comments:

Leticia said...

Love the mohawk! I do that with Landon's hair sometimes :)

Leticia said...

Thanks for the tips! I hated the taste of fondant as well, so I add consentrated fruit flavoring oils (generally used to make hard candy), which works really well. But I like the idea of using white chocolate fondant, I never knew that existed! Do you know where she gets it from? I feel like I'm just starting to learn the tricks :)

John and Sherry said...

I love the pictures, thank you so much for posting them. I hope you don't mind, I borrowed a few of them...
Love,
Mom

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life