Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Miss is 6 months





Alright, so this might be a little late, but since she had her 6 month check-up today, I figured now would be a good time to update!
She is now weighing in at 17lbs even and is 26 inches long :o)  She is still in the 50th percentile!  She still isn't rolling over, but she is content to sit for as long as she can!  She also loves to play in the exersaucer - it's a blast to watch her spin and bounce!
Solid foods have been going well - she will even eat her Green Beans!  She loves to eat Cheerios, especially now that I don't break them in half for her (I thought the paranoia went away for the second one?)!!
Irelynn has been such a great addition to our family.  She brings us the peace and the balance that we were longing for.  Every time she smiles, it warms our hearts!  Now that she is more laid back, she really is a joy!  She has an amazing bond with Isaac that is virtually impossible to understand!  I hope that they will have this connection forever.  
One of these days I will get a picture of her smiling, and catch her laugh on video - until then, enjoy the videos of her eating Cheerios and reaching for her cup! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Irelynn has given us plenty of joy. She is such a sweet baby and sooo beautiful. We love you an awful lot!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry the comment came from NANA.

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life