Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

I thought I would share some pictures of our pumpkin carving experience. I can say that it was less dramatic this year than last!!!! However, Isaac still finds it absolutely disgusting:If you look at this closely, you will see that only his index finger has pumpkin guts on it... he actually gagged when I made him stick his hand in the pumpkin to get the remaining guts out!
To be totally honest, Irelynn wasn't too thrilled with the idea of touching pumpkin guts, either.
Rob, on the other hand, didn't have any problems at all digging right in!Super smiley pants!
Gotta love the self-timer... can you believe that everyone was looking at the camera?!
As always, he was happy it was over!
Our little pumpkin was sad that it got eaten by the big pumpkin :o)
Isaac's pumpkin turned out to be a perfect reflection of himself - super silly!

0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life