Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas through the eyes of a child

Hope everyone enjoyed their Holidays! This year was the least stressful of all previous years! Our festivities were well spread out and we were able to enjoy time with family instead of time on the road rushing from one place to the next. Rob, Isaac and I celebrated a little early so that we could have time to ourselves - we are so glad that we did! We ended up spending the night at my parent's house on Christmas Eve - I still can't fathom what Christmas would be like without spending it with them. Maybe next year I can wake up without my Mom & Dad... we'll just have to wait and see!

A note from Santa Nana doesn't have a chimney, so Isaac thought that Santa would cut a hole in the ceiling and then fix it with duct tape. So, we put a painter's tape hole in the ceiling and he was ecstatic about it!
Off to sleep... after hearing Santa's sleigh bells come down the road, Isaac jumped into bed and fell fast asleep, as he was fully aware that Santa wouldn't come unless he was sleeping!
On Christmas morning, he was very happy to see that Santa brought him his Shark Ship!


0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life