Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Walk Like an Egyptian

Most of you know KT Tunstall's "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree" made popular by Kat a couple of seasons ago on American Idol! She has done a cover of "Walk Like an Egyptian" by the Bengals, and it's actually quite good. Rob and I both have quite fond memories of "Walk Like an Egyptian" - which both include our moms. It always amazes me what power music has in our lives. We spent most of our first New Year's Eve together talking about music and missed most of the Griffins game! We need to sit down and put together a playlist for the hospital. I gave birth to Isaac while listening to Shakira, Jewel, Barenaked Ladies, and when he finally arrived, we listened to "Beautiful Day" by U2. Maybe this time we can throw some Aeternal in - at least it would entertain Isaac! Anyway, enjoy the video, and feel free to strike a pose and get down with your bad Egyptian self!

1 comments:

John and Sherry said...

I guess Doreen and I will have to get together and compare our "Egyptian" notes......
Love,
Mom (Sherry)

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life