Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sledding fun!

We got all bundled up and ventured out into the cold so that Isaac could experience sledding for the first time - he LOVED it! We are planning on putting him in snowboarding lessons next winter - yay!!! It's a nice excuse for Rob to get out there and stay practiced up :o) I tried last year, but I think that I will have more fun watching from the sidelines!

Making his first snow angelOur goofy snowman with flower accessories (we couldn't find any rocks)
Jumping from the flower gardenHe loves that he can roll around in the snow and not get wet!
Ready set...
GO!!

I am so glad that I captured this picture! Isaac slapped Rob on the back and said, "Dad, this was so much fun!

1 comments:

John and Sherry said...

The sledding pictures are adorable! They look like they were having so much fun......
Love,
Mom

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life