Thursday, March 6, 2008

LOL!!

pregnancy cartoon
This cartoon reminds me of the time my mom gave Isaac a bath and let him run around naked before getting him into his jammies! While playing by his high chair, he decided to go #2. My mom swept him away and got him cleaned up and finally put a diaper on. My mom was shocked when she came back out to the kitchen to find that it had been cleaned up... and nobody else was around to do it! Apparently the dog thought that it would be a yummy bedtime snack!!

1 comments:

John and Sherry said...

And that is a good reason why NOT to have a dog!!! Now, hurry up and have my grand daughter :) can't wait to see her and also to see my son with a clean shaven face!!!
Love you,
Mom
(Sherry)

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life