Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Week 38

This week has been surprisingly easy in the pregnancy department! After going through the grueling process of having my membranes 'stripped' on our Friday appointment, I was miserable for the rest of the day and most of Saturday. The days prior to Friday, I could hardly walk and Dr. Pete says that when he tried to move Irelynn's head, she wouldn't budge. That would explain why I feel like there is a head between my legs ;o) Anyway, I have made my way to 2.5cm, super soft and she is engaged! However, that was 4 days ago and nothing has happened yet - arrgh! On a positive note, Dr. Pete said that if I haven't delivered by this Friday (the 7th), we would talk about inducing. I say: BRING IT ON! Hook me up with some pitocin and break my water, I can do the rest. So, we are hoping that Dr. Pete will send us over to Metro after our appointment on Friday and we will be holding our precious little girl before Saturday!! Either way, she will be here before we know it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday sounds good to me. Can't wait to meet our precious little grandaughter. We'll see you in the delivery room.

Love You So Much,

MOM (Nana)

John and Sherry said...

Friday sounds good to me too....but I guess Grandma's don't really get a say when the babies come. Can't wait to see Irelynn, I'm sure she will be happy to see all of us too.......I think :)
Love,
Mom(Grandma)
PS See you in the delivery room Doreen!

RMMcDowell said...

These last days are the most annoying . . . Can't wait to meet you, Irelynn!!

Gloria said...

I can't be there, but I hope someone lets us know as soon as the little girl(Irelynn)arrives. 936 634-1871 or 936 465-7223 Love Aunt Gloria XOXOXO

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life