Saturday, March 8, 2008

Still waiting...

Sorry I didn't update yesterday - I hate to leave the millions of you who read this wondering if our daughter has made her arrival. No, she hasn't. I am 4cm, 75% effaced and super soft and forward. Everyone (including Dr. Pete) thinks that I will go in this weekend. Yeah right - I won't get my hopes up! We are scheduled to be induced on Tuesday *Chay's birthday* at 5:30am. I am really hoping we go before then, because I am not pretty at that time of the day :o) After our appointment yesterday, we went to the mall and walked for about 4 hours. The only thing that changed was the balance in our checking account. I am going to the other mall today with my mom, grandma, my mom-in-law, granny, and Isaac! I just keep on walking and squatting in hopes that labor begins soon! I am feeling no pain whatsoever, so I am hoping that this is the calm before the storm... I will keep you all posted!

0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life