Monday, October 29, 2007

Baby Girl

What Are Little Girls Made Of?
Girls are made of sugar 'n spice,
Everything sweet, & everything nice,
Girls are ruffles, bonnets, and bows,
Dimpled smiles and dancing toes,
They're tears and giggles, dolls and curls,
That's how it is with little girls.
Here are the ultrasound photos from Thursday. I am not sure why they even let us see her in 3D, because she is kinda scary looking!
What a face! Her eye sockets look huge! She gave us a thumbs up and we could see her yawning - I agree little one, it was early!
Our stubborn one, decided to open her little legs for about 3 seconds at the very end of the ultrasound. I was quite worried that we weren't going to find out! Nancy told us that the 3 little white lines indicates labia vs. penis!

0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life