Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

Here are some pics from years past - we love Halloween around here! As soon as we carve our 3 pumpkins this year, I will be sure to post them! Isaac thinks that he is going to be a Clone Trooper, but I have a feeling that he is going to be a Power Ranger because he has the costume and accessories already!!!
Last year we went as Bonnie & Clyde after they were murdered (notice bullet holes). There would have been a picture of me, but we got so drunk so quick that we completely forgot. The guy behind Rob was a chick magnet - so funny.
Pretty scary! It's just one more reason why we decided to home school! Actually, he was just saying "cheese" - I promise!
Halloween 2005 we went as Cinderella (although everyone thought I was Snow White - what the...?!) and Black Metal!
Isaac's first experience with Pumpkin Guts - his face tells it all!
Trick-or-Treating at the Fire Dept. where we stayed nice and warm
Isaac's first Halloween - mom and I made his costume together - so much fun!
Ahh, our pumpkin that was carved only using Pampered Chef tools. Rob and I made a wonderful team that year - he made all of the major cuts and I did the detail work. It's a pumpkin that we have to live up to!


0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life