Thursday, October 25, 2007

Half Way There & It's A.....


Wow! We are at 20 weeks today, even though the baby is measuring at 19 weeks, 3 days. Approximate weight is 11oz! This baby is extremely stubborn, which doesn't surprise us very much (at least we are both to blame)! Nancy, the ultrasound tech was just about ready to give up on determining the sex when she saw 3 little white lines which indicate that it's a
GIRL!!
We are soooooooooo excited to be adding a little girl to our family. Rob can't wait to have Daddy's Little Girl!
Our appointment was on Cascade Rd. and I didn't stop crying (tears of joy) until we got home! I am just waiting for Isaac to finish his lunch so that we can go run some errands. We might just have to stop by a store or two to buy something pink! Isaac has been singing the "It's a girl, we're having a girl" song since we left the Dr's office! He is so happy to be having a baby sister. He would have been really disappointed if it wasn't a girl! My brother Jon doesn't know what he is going to do when he takes both of them to Chuck E Cheese's, because he doesn't think that he can take a girl into the boys bathroom. I told him that he was going to have to get a girlfriend. A lot can happen in 3 years, trust me!
Now we have to settle on a name. I should probably delete the poll, because I think we are leaning towards Abigail Elaine!!
It can change at any time, so we won't be getting anything embroidered at this point!

2 comments:

John and Sherry said...

A GIRL..........yeah!!! I am so happy for you all and so excited too. I may just have to go out and get something pink as well. I am so glad that Isaac is happy about having a sister. I love you all very much!
Mom/Grandma Sherry

Gloria said...

Hooray, A little girl, CONGRATULATIONS!
GO PINK.... Isaac is going to be a big brother, how exciting; Isaac, you will be the Bestest Big Brother of all.

Love Aunt Gloria

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life