Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Goodbye September!










Wowzers! September flew by so quickly - I cannot believe that October has arrived!

We ended September with quite a bang! We spent the Friday night (Rob also had a concert in Kzoo that night) and Saturday afternoon celebrating Sherry's birthday and really enjoyed Hanover's Fall Festival! Then it was off to Whitehall to Jason and Tanya's wedding on Saturday night. Luckily my grandparents live minutes away so we spent the night there...
On Sunday we were finally able to visit with Joe Lighthart at his new home. I got to cuddle with his nephew Joshy (and yes, I left the camera in the car so you will have to go here to see his adorable little face)!! And if that weren't enough, Rob had to drive back to Whitehall that night so that he could spend the week in Manistee. We miss him like crazy, and probably won't see him until late Saturday or possibly Sunday - yuck!
We are looking forward to all that October has in store for us - costumes, pumpkins, doctor's appointments, oh my!!

0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life