Monday, October 8, 2007

Beautiful Fall Weekend

First things first, and update on Rob:

He is doing very well. Luckily there is no pain associated with the 'paralyzation'. I made him an appointment with the ENT Dr. that put the tubes in Isaac's ears 2 years ago. According to the ER dr., he will be having nerve stimulation done at this appointment. We were just glad to know of a dr. in the area so that we wouldn't have to drive all the way to Ludington! Rob came home on Saturday and met us Downtown Rockford - we were soooo excited to see him. He was more excited to sleep in his own bed - it had been 10 nights!!!

We got a special surprise on Saturday night - Army Uncle Joe came home for the weekend! He actually stuck around and visited with us (vs. going out with friends)... I am taking him back to the airport in Detroit for his flight out at 10:30am on Tuesday. I am not a morning person, but I will make a sacrifice for a couple of hours of visiting time with Joe, plus it's a nice excuse to stop at Frenz for coffee!

Enjoy the pictures and I will update on Rob as we know more!!
Getting ready to climb the rockwall at Powers
The Scarecrow that Isaac and Nana put together Isaac at the top of the wall under the bridge that he climbed on his own
Being goofy
Isaac & Joe playing Better Batter Baseball!!

Baseball in October

0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life