Thursday, February 7, 2008

5 weeks to go...

Today marks week 35 of the pregnancy and it's hard to believe that the time has gone by so quickly! I guess being busy helps, but still.... only 5 weeks left! We have had the bed set up in our room for a while, but I have been putting off packing my bags. Although after how I was feeling last night, it might not be such a bad idea! My intuition tells me that I am dilating already, but I also know that it doesn't mean a darn thing since I was dilating slowly for 4 weeks before Isaac made his arrival. I am secretly (not anymore) hoping that since Rob was early, little Miss G will come early as well (fat chance, huh?). I also need to sit down at put together my birthing plan - I have no idea where to start with that one. All I know is that I am going to have quite the audience and they all need to be aware that I am in charge. I am very excited to have so many people in the room. Birth is such a miracle that I wish I could share it with everyone... but don't worry, I won't be posting the video on the blog. However, if you want to see it, come on over!
We have an ultrasound tomorrow and will post the pictures as soon as possible! I am so nervous that we are going to go in there and find out that the first ultrasound tech was wrong and that we are really going to have a boy... hopefully I can sleep tonight!
Hope everyone had a wonderful week and we will keep you posted!

1 comments:

Gloria said...

Wow! 5 more weeks..... Your Uncle Jon's B'day is March 3rd, Wouldn't it be a nice surprise if your litle girl was born on his B'day. Like you said Steph - Hopefully the first ultrasound was correct and we can still think pink.

Love Aunt Gloria

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life