Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ultrasound Pictures

Well, she is still a girl! We were relieved to hear/see that she hadn't grown any new parts since the last ultrasound! She is head down, spine up and weighs about 5lbs. 14oz.!! I feel like she has dropped slightly, as I no longer have the painful kicks to the ribs anymore - just painful kicks in the cervix! I know, you're probably thinking "Now, how can she be having painful kicks in the cervix if the baby is head down?" Well, let me just tell you that we have a little acrobat growing in my tummy - see the third picture down! One of the first things the ultrasound tech said was, "look at all of that hair" - I guess that explains the intense heartburn and her hiccups :o)
I keep saying that she has her dad's nose, but my mom got out my baby picture and my nose was pretty wide as well! We think that she is absolutely adorable and can't wait to hold her in our arms - less than 5 weeks.
Funny story: When I has pregnant with Isaac, there was a woman in Walmart who asked when I was due. I had already been to the hospital twice with heavy contractions, so I told her June 6, but probably sooner. She looked at me and shook her head and told me that I would not be having that baby on time. I was soooo mad at this lady, especially when June 6 came and went without a trip to the hospital! I was at Fox Ford the other day getting Rob's oil changed and there was a man who asked me when I was due and I told him that I had 5 more weeks to go. He looked at me and shook his head and told me that there is no way that I would be carrying this baby for 5 more weeks and that I will be having this baby in the next few weeks! Yay!! Hopefully he is right - it's funny that those are the only two memorable comments that I have received from strangers about my pregnancy!
Our acrobatic daughter - her feet are touching her forehead!
Isaac at 36 weeks

3 comments:

dcm said...

Wow - that is amazing! I can hardly wait to meet you little girl!

John and Sherry said...

The ultra sound is so clear! That is really amazing........I can't wait to see and hold her.
Love,
Grandma (Sherry)

RMMcDowell said...

What fun! I'm excited to have little ones so close! :)

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life