Friday, February 22, 2008

Progress

We once again visited Dr. Pete this morning and I am dilated 1-2cm, 50% effaced and she is at -3 station. Although this sounds like wonderful progression, I know better... it could still be another 2-3 weeks :o( Dr. Pete did say, however, that if I continued to dilate and make progress without going into labor, we could induce at 39 weeks! Before we left, he let us in on a little secret: we could try S-E-X because after dilation occurs, the progesterone in the sperm can bring on stronger contractions and labor may start! When I shared this bit of scientific insight with my mom, she said that it had worked for her both times?! It just goes to show that Mother Always Knows Best :o) If my water breaks in the morning, now everyone will know why - *wink wink*

0 comments:

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life