Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary!!!!!!!

Rob and I celebrated our first anniversary on Saturday, Feb. 9! It's amazing that we have been married for a whole year. Time has flown by - probably because we were having so much fun! We have gone through many changes together this year and learned a lot about ourselves and each other. We wish that we could have gone back to Treasure Island, Florida to spend our anniversary, but we settled for Camp Lake, Sparta instead :o) We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Great Lakes Shipping Co. before coming home and watching a movie! Isaac had a sleepover at Nana's house, so Rob and I stayed in bed until 1pm (when do you think that will happen again?!) and just enjoyed each other's company without distractions. We enjoyed a wonderfully yummy dinner with my family when we went to pick Isaac up, and after visiting for a while, we came back to the homestead to get ready for the week!
Instead of trying to fill the blog with tons of pictures, I thought I would just add a link to our wedding photo book. Click here to share our wonderful wedding memories with us. Thanks Julie Ann for taking such wonderful photos - they are priceless. We also want to thank all of our family and friends who made our day so memorable and beautiful, and for supporting us this past year. Your love and support is priceless!

1 comments:

dcm said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I really loved looking at the pictures. It was so much fun at your wedding and the cruise. I am so glad you had a good evening out and were able to sleep in.

Lots of love to you all,

Uncle Dan

Watch out world, here I come!

This is so my life

This is so my life